21 SIGNS THAT YOU
HAD TOO MUCH OF THE 90'S
- You try to enter your password on the microwave.
- You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
- You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family
- You e-mail your buddy
who works at the desk next to you to
ask: "Do you wanna go get a Coke?"; and he replies:
"Yeah, give me five mins"
- You chat several times a day with a stranger from South
America, but you haven't spoken to your next your neighbor
yet this year.
- Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that
they are not online.
- Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it
- You hear most of your jokes via email rather than in
- When you go home after a long day at work you still answer
the phone in a business like manner.
When you make
phone calls from home, you automatically dial
a "9" to get an outside line.
- Your resume' is on a diskette in your pocket.
- You really get excited about a 1.7% pay increase.
- You know exactly how many days you've got left until you
- Free food left over from meetings is your staple diet.
- Being sick is defined as you can't walk or you're in the
- You're already late on the assignment you just received.
- Your relatives and friends describe your job as
"works with computers".
- You only have makeup for fluorescent lighting........AND THE
- You read this entire list and you keep nodding and
- As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to
It crosses your mind that your "jokes group" may
have already seen this list but you don't have time to check so you forward it anyway.
Reading Bits Return