Rules of Life
| 1. Give people more than they expect
and do it cheerfully.
2. Memorize your favorite poem.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all
you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I love you", mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the
person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least nine months
before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You
might get hurt but it's the only way to
live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly! No
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question
you don't want to answer, smile and
ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Say "bless you" when you hear
15. Smile when picking up the phone. The
caller will hear it in your voice.
16. Marry a man/woman you love to talk
to. As you get older, their conversational
skills will be as important as any other.
17. Read more books and watch less TV.
18. Trust in God but lock your car.
19. Read between the lines.
20. Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.
21. Never interrupt when you are being
22. Mind your own business.
23. Don't trust a man/woman who doesn't
close his/her eyes when you kiss.
24. If you make a lot of money, put it to
use helping others while you are living.
That is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
25. Remember that your character is your